Wednesday, December 5

Being a SAP Consultant and Mentor.

Every one likes to advice and be a mentor to other, So does I. From my exp. I have found that it's not that easy to guide some one.

Since last year I am actively answering to queries from different people, I got connected to over 200 people. Every one has unique query, but the most common was: Help me to find a Job.

I have tried to help majority of them by giving guidance. (what more I can do?) many has asked me for back door entry or a short cut. I know it's difficult to answer to those query and more difficult for people to digest the answer. But the fact remains: u need to work hard to get into SAP field. Companies are paying good salary & looking for 2-3+ yrs. experienced consultant. So for those who are freshers and struggling to come on board it's hard time and it's time to put lot of efforts.

Being an SAP consultant is a challenge. You need to know technology and business both. So while a person is preparing to enter in SAP; he has to start with a HABIT of knowing Business as much as he can.

Darshan